Pet Loss Gift Baskets: 11 Ideas For Supportive Friends
Losing a pet is hard. Like, really hard. You might not think it's a big deal if you've never had a pet before, but for those of us who have grown attached to our furry (or non-furry) friends, their loss can be devastating. If you have a friend who is grieving the loss of a pet, one of the best things you can do is show your support.
And what better way to show your support than with a gift basket?
Traditionally, gift baskets are given for happy occasions like birthdays or holidays. But there's no reason why they can't be given for sad occasions like the loss of a beloved pet. If you're not sure what to include in a pet loss gift basket, don't worry—we've got you covered.
11 Best Pet Loss Gift ideas.
- A journal or photo montage: A journal or photo montages is always a good idea for someone who is grieving. It gives them a place to vent their feelings and work through their emotions. Plus, it's something they can look back on in the future and remember their pet fondly.
- Candles: candles are soothing and can help create a calm environment. Choose candles with calming scents like lavender or chamomile.
- Comfort food: we all know comfort food is the best food. When someone is grieving, they might not have the energy or desire to cook for themselves. Including some easy-to-prepare comfort foods in their feel better gift basket will show that you care and want to make things as easy for them as possible.
- A photo album: this is a great way for your friend to keep all their favorite memories of their pet in one place. They can add photos, mementos, and anything else they want to remember their pet by.
- A book about grief: there are many great books out there about grief and how to cope with it. Choosing one that resonates with your friend will let them know that you understand what they're going through and want to help them in any way you can.
- A soft blanket or stuffed animal: sometimes, all we need is something soft to curl up with when we're feeling sad. A soft blanket or stuffed animal can provide much-needed physical comfort during this difficult time.'
- A keepsake box: this is another great way for your friend to keep all their favorite memories of their pet in one place. They can add photos, mementos,'
- A Paw print keepsake: This is a beautiful way for your friend to remember their furry friend forever.'
- A custom keychain or necklace: This is a sweet and thoughtful way for your friend to keep their loved one close to them at all times.'
- A donation to an animal charity in honor of their pet: This is a wonderful way to pay tribute to your friend's beloved pet while also helping other animals in need.'
- Gift Basket for Pet Loss: A pet loss gift basket is a very unique way of showing the person you care about that you are their for them during a difficult time.
Losing a pet is one of the hardest things anyone can go through—but showing your support doesn't have to be difficult! A personalised gift basket is always appreciated and shows that you care about your grieving friend's wellbeing.'